WE LOVE ENGRAVING
CHECK OUT WHAT NORTHWEST SIGNS & AWARDS CAN ENGRAVE FOR YOU.
WHAT CAN WE DO YOU ASK?
Our 36 in. by 24 in. laser engraver can mark on more substrates than we could ever list, but here are a couple options for you to consider.
On non-coated cups anything from exact line art and logos to faces and photographs can be done.
COLOR COATED CUPS:
Any color can be engraved through to show the silver beneth in solid and up to 3 gradient half-tones.
- 1/4 Inch and thinner: Most woods below 1/4 inch be safely engraved and cut with shapes to match.
- 1/2 Inch and thicker: Alder, Cherry, and Maple types of wood work best.
- Engrave any type of wood
- Business logo and return addresses
- Exact recreations of signatures
- Stand-alone rubber for castings
- "for deposit only"
- Many colors of ink in stock
- Self-inking and separate ink pads available
- Wine and Whiskey glasses:
Logos, faces, messages of support can all be
engraved with great detail.
- Plate glass and flat ornaments:
Flat glass and shaped ornaments can be matched
and highly detailed marks left.
CUSTOM MADE: A very versatile substrate.
- Cut and engrave acrylic of many depths
- Plaques, unique medals for sporting events
- Awards and frame inserts.
- Multiple imprints and medal images
- Traditional Gold, Silver, and Bronze as well
as many colors and substrates
- Optional labels to fit design style with
any wanted information for back of medal
- Click HERE to see full selection...